Keep your students awake and prepare them to fight off the apocalypse with this curriculum based on Beginner Usability: A Novice’s Guide to Zombie Proofing Your Website. In these pages you’ll find a plethora of silly jokes, zombie references, and information about website usability.
Topics covered include:
- What is Usability?
- User expectations
- Color choices
- Readability of text content
- Image and file best practices
- Alternative Text
- File/folder structure
- Readability of code
- Testing a site
- and more
This digital curriculum comes with:
- A curriculum document laying out 6 lessons with examples and exercises
- Presentation slides with review questions
- Exercise files (and links to the corresponding CodePen versions)
- Vocabulary sheets
- An instructor copy of the eBook
- Free updates to the curriculum for one year*
*With the constantly changing pace of web technology, we try to keep our curriculum as up to date as possible. Should there be updates due to technology changes, content expansions etc, you’ll have access to those updates for a full year from the purchase date. Even after that year, you’re welcome to continue using the curriculum for as long as you like. Want to get future updates? Get in Contact with us and we’ll send you a code to renew for a fraction of the cost.
Get in touch for school or district wide pricing.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!